drop down menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop down menu

Cant seem to find a reply solution to inserting spaces between the different topics on a drop down menu.

There is a 'insert split' button which i used on the first topic and it worked. But when i tried on the others, nothing happened.

Now it doesnt work on the first topic as well.

Help!

Robert

Re: drop down menu

Hi,
    just had that problem myself. Try uploading to your site & all should be ok. i am not to sure why, but quite a few things wont show up when you prview them in your own browser. can be a bit of a pain somtimes.

Cheers,

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

In the drop down menu click add- then delete the text and leave blank. Also leave the URL Blank. Then click add again and this time put in the text title and the URL that you desire. This has the effect of a space between each entry.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Excellent suggestion Andy,
        As the insert split is a bit of a pain if you forget about it & try to put it in after. The other great part of your idea is that I can not only space my menu bar right across the page, doing it this way i can also put each menu in inverted comers/dash in-between/ & lots more. IE,

''Home'' ''About-us''
        Home - About us
        Home = About us
        Home $$ About us.
        Home / About us
        Home * About us
        {Home}-{About us}
        & so on, using that spacer. It’s a shame the insert symbol part doesn’t work with this part of the menu, i would have even more choice.

Nice one Andy.

Thanks.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X