Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• index .Html & php ?

hi.

i would like to know what will happen if i was just using only one domain name

but if i try to make two index pages for that one domain name

but the only difference is (php) & (html )

example : index.html & index.php

what will happen will one canel the other one out or will they both work but only when the html or php is put at the end of the domain name ?

this is very important to me could someone please let me now?

Think you.

Re: index .Html & php ?

Very good question? Don't exactly know the answer-but...

Why the need? Keep in mind that you can have php within an html page and it will work. If your index were php then I assume that you would be asking it to perform a function and then once done- would be directed to another page. So- to help you best, would need to know what you are attempting to do.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

The index.php page will not overwritte the index.html page or viceversa.Yes, if you type it in the address bar www.yourdomain.com/index.php the php page will come up. If you simply type www.yourdomain.com or www.yourdomain.com/index.html the html page will come up.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        The index.php page will not overwritte the index.html page or viceversa.Yes, if you type it in the address bar www.yourdomain.com/index.php the php page will come up. If you simply type www.yourdomain.com or www.yourdomain.com/index.html the html page will come up.
        Think you both

Comment

Working...
        X