• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dean
    Private

• Jun 2006

Buttons

Um hey, i was wondering if i wanted to make a button input like a number in my site in a certain box how would i go about doing that?

thx
    from dean
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Buttons

Originally posted by Dean
    Um hey, i was wondering if i wanted to make a button input like a number in my site in a certain box how would i go about doing that?

thx
    from dean
    You will have to provide a little more information, Dean. This makes no sense to me. Are you talking about a form? Tell us a little bit more, please and we'll do our best to help.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Dean
      Private

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
      You will have to provide a little more information, Dean. This makes no sense to me. Are you talking about a form? Tell us a little bit more, please and we'll do our best to help.
      sry about that its kinda hard to explain. well im making a kind of novelty website, based on a TV show. I had the idea to do this about a week ago and i finnaly decided to try and do it. what i basically am trying to do is creat a little window (box) on the website where, located beneath it are number buttons that you press which type in a certain code every 108 minutes (if u dont watch the show Lost it doesnt make much sense lol) and i cant quite figure out how to make the buttons work right so people can type in the code.

hope this helps Girlonthehill
      Dean

Comment

• Dean
        Private

• Jun 2006

hey i got 2 go quick i'll get back to you again in the next 3 hours or so

thx for the time
        dean

Comment

• Girlonthehill
          General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Dean
          sry about that its kinda hard to explain. well im making a kind of novelty website, based on a TV show. I had the idea to do this about a week ago and i finnaly decided to try and do it. what i basically am trying to do is creat a little window (box) on the website where, located beneath it are number buttons that you press which type in a certain code every 108 minutes (if u dont watch the show Lost it doesnt make much sense lol) and i cant quite figure out how to make the buttons work right so people can type in the code.

hope this helps Girlonthehill
          Dean
          Hmmmm. This is interesting. I am not sure if I fully understand but I think, that you need an input field - you would have to use a form input field for this and may need a special php script to handle the operation. Perhaps you could use the advanced form button which has an 'on-click' option. If you're looking at having a virtual number pad to input from then perhaps an image map with hotspots? I'm really just playing with ideas here, Dean, as I'm not sure exactly what you're afer. Sort of giving you areas to explore.

I'm sorry if I haven't helped and hopefully someone else may be along soon who can give you some better advice. Lol.

Good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Dean
            Private

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
            Hmmmm. This is interesting. I am not sure if I fully understand but I think, that you need an input field - you would have to use a form input field for this and may need a special php script to handle the operation. Perhaps you could use the advanced form button which has an 'on-click' option. If you're looking at having a virtual number pad to input from then perhaps an image map with hotspots? I'm really just playing with ideas here, Dean, as I'm not sure exactly what you're afer. Sort of giving you areas to explore.

I'm sorry if I haven't helped and hopefully someone else may be along soon who can give you some better advice. Lol.

Good luck.
            ill be sure to check out these ideas,thx alot for takin the time to listen,

Dean

Comment

Working...
            X