• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danyalnazery
    Private

• Jun 2006

Menu Buttons

When I go to change the style of the menu I made, the program does not respond. As soon as I click on "style" two things on the page don't show and you can't click on anything until you "endtask" the program. (the two things that don't show is where you get to change the look of your menu bars and decide how they're going to look when the mouse moves over them). Please HELP ME!!!
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Menu Buttons

Originally posted by danyalnazery
    When I go to change the style of the menu I made, the program does not respond. As soon as I click on "style" two things on the page don't show and you can't click on anything until you "endtask" the program. (the two things that don't show is where you get to change the look of your menu bars and decide how they're going to look when the mouse moves over them). Please HELP ME!!!
    It's probably because you haven't loads of spare memory. Close down everything you don't need open and try again. They are big files and may take quite a few seconds to load.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X