• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sky1
    Private

• Jun 2006

Preview @ link

Please help
    how do I go about creating my second page and linking it together. Can I also jump from one page to the other in preview.
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Preview @ link

Originally posted by sky1
    Please help
    how do I go about creating my second page and linking it together. Can I also jump from one page to the other in preview.
    Create a second page - just as you did the first. Save it. As an example we'll imagine you have called it page2.

To link, from your home page, to page two - include a button, text or image with the link set to:
    This website is for sale! mywebsite.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mywebsite.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

There is a very good tutorial on hyperlinking that can help you out with this - follow the link to tutorials beneath my signature.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You cannot link pages together in preview. Links between pages will only work after you have published
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• sky1
        Private

• Jun 2006

Thank's Amanda
        I will go through the website. It is my first I tried my luck on building a website.
        Love the fonts on your website.

Comment

Working...
        X