• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

Here Please.

Comment

There are 2 menus (left and az) being used.
      At Chrome and FF, show only for a little second and disappear once the second menu show up.
      At first, I thought they were overlapped but after I position them far apart from each other still happen the same.
      I also don't center the page for the second menu (az_menu) and it is made at separate page.

Comment

Might be worth a try to right click on the html box that holds the code for the missing menu & bring to the front. Save & republish.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
          Might be worth a try to right click on the html box that holds the code for the missing menu & bring to the front. Save & republish.
          I have used this menu a lot at various sites:

and all of them work fine.
          I even have tried to do it on different computer but
          I will recheck this again.
          Thanks a lot.

Comment

Try this:

Go in one of the two menu pages.

Copy the menu, and paste it back in the page.
            Delete the original one.
            Place the new menu in the same position where the original menu was.
            Save and publish the page.

Test your online page, refreshing your browser.

The issue is probably due to the two menus having the same ID which causes Javascript conflicts. If this is true, the above could solve the issue.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

have tried as suggested.
              delete all and redo all over from the begining.
              rename az_menu to top_menu.
              delete az_menu from ftp.
              republish - still failed.

Now, delete top_menu and only publish with left_menu.
              Take a look here, please

Comment

I can't find the second include in your page. Are you sure you haven't forgotten it ?

And, pls note that is din NOT suggest that you deleted everything and redid from scratch.. I suggested that you went in only ONE of the two menu pages, copy / paste the menu, and then delete the original menu.

This is a different procedure from what you did, and I suggested this so that the objects would have different object IDs.

At this point, I will have to first see the object IDs (when you fix the second include and publish the updated page) in order to suggest what you need to do.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please take a look now.
                  I did copy and paste the left menu and delete the original left menu
                  and I place top menu on the top right.
                  Now after publish both left and top menu,
                  the left menu show at the right side and top menu can show up.

Comment

Both menus now appear in the page code, though the top one (A-Z) appears in IE and the left one doesn't.

Please do exactly this:

Go in the LEFT MENU page.
                    Copy the menu. Paste it in the page (so now you will have two identical menus)
                    Delete the first one and only leave the one you pasted.
                    Place this menu in the correct position (Top Left corner of the page)
                    Save and Publish

Look at your composite page
                    Navaldesign

Comment

I did exactly what you said. copy paste and delete the first one
                      I place the
                      left menu on the top left corner and
                      top menu on the right(no overlapped each other)
                      after publish the left menu disappear but only showing top menu on top.

Comment

No, It is impossible that you did as I instructed. If you had done so, the menus would have (I see it in the code) different IDs. They still have, BOTH, ID bv_MenuBar2

So It is impossible that you did as I suggested.

PLEASE follow instructions:

1. Open the left page menu in BV
                        2. Copy and Paste the menu. The new one will have a new ID. To make sure, you can right click it and look at its code, which should look like:

<script type="text/javascript">
                        <!--
                        var wbMenuMenuBar1 =
                        [
                        ];
                        -->
                        </script>
                        <div id="MenuIDMenuBar1"></div>

etc.....

If you do the same thing with the other, you will see that it has a different ID number (as i said, it has id = bv_MenuBar2)

At this point delete the first one and leave the second. Position it, save, publish.

Test
                        Navaldesign

Comment

S&#236;. Lo ho fatto. Siete il meglio. Grazie cos&#236; tanto. Ti amo. Nuovo anno felice.

Comment

BUT this time, when point to left menu at "Building" -
                            it shows Fashion, Food, Furniture, Fish ... and
                            actually they are for top menu above it when point to letter F

Comment

just found out when letter A is clicked, it opens Outlook Express. ???

Comment

I still can't use "A to Z menu" yet cause
                                it messes up the left menu and
                                also not work properly.
                                Please advise, how to correct it?

Right now, I publish it with the "left-menu" only.

Comment

Working...
                                X