• Show
Clear All

• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: Tip Request

Originally posted by crazidiamondxx
    Amanda....you're an angel :o)
    Thank you.
    Just need to now find out how to space them within a certain area rather than them taking up the full page lol.
    Karen
    Create a table with one row, and as many columns as needed. Then insert the numbers in the table cells. Use the same alignment for all your cells (f.e. left, or center). Once you have done this, place the whole table in the excact position where the numbers have to appear, and size the table to get the width that you need.

Please, even if i did not respect it by answering you, read

Forum Rules - Read before you post or you will get deleted!!!

The answers MUST be a new thread in the same forum, so members in the future can find a tip standing by itself.

Leave a comment:

• crazidiamondxx
    replied

Amanda....you're an angel :o)
    Thank you.
    Just need to now find out how to space them within a certain area rather than them taking up the full page lol.
    Karen

Leave a comment:

• Girlonthehill
    replied

Use the 'space equally' tool in BV. Click the layout tab (at top of screen), choose 'space evenly' and Bob's your Uncle. You have to lassoe all the items to be spaced (click drag).

Leave a comment:

• crazidiamondxx
    replied

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has an easier way to line up page numbers. I.e. 'next/back 1 2 3 4 etc. where the viewer will click to go to a specific page or the next or previous page etc. (I'm sure there'll be a name for this!)
    I'm finding it hard to line them up on the page. If I dont get it right first attempt it's really hard to grab a specific number as they are placed together and very small. I usually have to just grab any of them then move the rest which is very time consuming (not to mention a pain in the proverbial!)
    Any tips gratefully received (If anyone can actually understand what I'm trying to say that is......) :o)

Leave a comment:

• Bird
    replied

Request for the best tips on meta tags, and how to apply them for search engines to get high ranks.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    started a topic Tip Request

Tip Request

Another nice Tip, is to Ask for A Tip.

Here you can post telling others what you're looking for.

Please Note: This is a thread for Requests Only, it is not a Question - Answer - Clarification and so on thread. If you start posting such push-pulls, the posts will get deleted. After someone has answered your request, your excanging of ideas or further hepl can go on on the appropriate help Forums.

The idea of a Request Index belongs to Bird http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com
    Last edited by Sarah; 02-03-2006, 12:39 AM.
Working...
X