• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: Tell A Friend Script

Please provide a link to look at..

Leave a comment:

• Picture Perfect Totes
    replied

Hello Again. I found the BlueFTP and uploaded my file.
    Now, I'm having trouble with my TAF button page that I downloaded. I already unzipped them and pulled them into BV. When I open the page, there are only boxes with red x's in them. I can't see what the button looks like.
    Can you help me again?

Thanks for all of your help.
    Picture Perfect Totes

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

You can't upload with Windows explorer. Use your favourite FTP software. Blue FTP is just fine. Browse your computer to find the files (you must first unzip the downloaded zip, saving the files somewhere on your computer) , then upload them on your site

Leave a comment:

• Picture Perfect Totes
    replied

This Tell a Friend message is very helpful. But, I'm having a problem on Step 2. I don't quite understand. I went on my File Manager, (Windows Explorer) and I can't find any option to upload anywhere.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Picture Perfect Totes

Leave a comment:

• mvb
    replied

Hi Naval,

No questions or dramas ... just give yourself a pat on the back!

I downloaded your zip file, followed your instructions and guess what???

It Works ... Just like you said it should!!!

I've only put it on my .ws site at present.

Thanks for writing the script as this is a great little feature to help "spread the word".

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• m-ania
    replied

Thanks Naval,

I think this may be a bit more for me that I originally thought. I'll try to work on it when I get more time.
    I appeciate your time to look at my issue.

m-ania
    www.chandagiftstudio.com

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

I can't find any of the script pages in your site. You have probably made your own pages. So i can't know what mistakes you might have done.

Please read again the instructions, and follow them to the letter.

Leave a comment:

• m-ania
    replied

Hi Naval,

Thank you very much for all the information. I tried to follow your directions and created the tafspamerror, tafreturn, tafmailerror and tell a friend pages in BV. I could not opend the file with TAFButtons I've downloaded from your site, but I copied one from the website itself. Looks like the button is linked correctly to the 'tell a friend' page, but once information is submitted I receive an error saying 'the webpage cannot be found...there might be a typing error in the address (e-mail addresses are ok)...if you clicked on a link, it may be out of date'. Reset button works fine. Did I miss something on the way or made errors, do I need to add HTML? I'm very new to all this, so anything is possible

Please help,
    Thank you
    m-ania

Leave a comment:

• Lflagg
    replied

i did the tell a friend pages and all is fine. but when i do a test filling up the actual form to send the page to a friend (which i use my email for testing purposes), i didn't receive any email.
    any idea?

Leave a comment:

• coffeegourmet
    replied

Naval,

Don't know why you didn't get it.. anyhow here is where you can read what my problems are:

Cindy thought it might have to do with php script and told me to ask you, so could you have a look at it because it won't show up on mine as a problem but others are having it.

I just made my first sale on it, so I know one person got to read it okay and trusted me enough to order from me! Still I can't figure out why it won't display right for everyone!

Chris

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Sorry, recieved no mail at all.

Leave a comment:

• coffeegourmet
    replied

Naval,

I got it to work fine and it is now on both of my sites inside of two minutes! :)

Great work!

BTW, did you ever get the message I sent you about my Picnic site being all out of alignment? I sent a form to your company a while ago but got no reply. I do have a thread with the info in it under the site reviews.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

If you place it in the "included" page, then yes, it will propagate through the entire site.

Leave a comment:

• coffeegourmet
    replied

Naval,

You have done it again! :) Thank you for a wonderful script. I installed it and it worked first time! Now I just have to find the time to install it on my site.

Will it work if I put it in my php script for the specials area? I suppose I could try it and see if that will make it propogate through the entire site at once!

Either way it is great! Thanks again!

Chris

Leave a comment:

• tyson
    replied

Thanks! I didn't see save image as, but it said save piture as, that worked. Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X