This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form maker pro

I gave been trying for days now to geet this working. But when I go to my browser in enter www.mysite.com/fmp/install.php
    I get this error message
    Warning: main(inc/template.lib.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gfnpubrw/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Warning: main(inc/template.lib.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gfnpubrw/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'inc/template.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gfnpubrw/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template in /home/gfnpubrw/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 6
    Can anybody tell me what is wrong.
    thanks
    very frustrated

Re: Form maker pro

Personally, in cases of installation difficulties that cannot be solved via the detailed installation instructions nor by re-installation myself, I am more inclined to Submit a Support Ticket and wait for an authoritive solution.

I have not yet even verified proper installation of FormsPro in one of my own accounts, and will probably end up paying $30 each to have VodaHost do it for me (I have too little time, actually, and am myself no computer Guru - despite the "rank" I display in the VodaTalk Forums!) for my other 4 accounts.

But...that's me.
    I wouldn't wait and simply vent...doesn't get me further along my path!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili,
      under your leadership we will never win the war on technology. Just pay the enemy and they will go away?
      Through strength and perseverance, I solved the probelm without any any input from the fellow soldiers and officers.
      If you are so easy to part with your $$$, give me a shout when you need help

Comment

Hi easyquote,

your problem is, most probably, that not all files have been uploaded. If you have used BlueFTP to upload FMP to your site, and you have dragged and dropped the entire FMP folder, then most probably BlueFTP has failed in uploading all files. Check it by opening some folders on both windows (computer level and site level) and compairing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign, I figured that out, and the problem has been solved.

Comment

Nice to know. Have fun playing with FMP
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X