Hi.
    I have a form with 5 questions on it:
    1) Monday's question
    2) Tuesday's question
    3) Wednesday's question
    4) Thursday's question
    5) Friday's question
    and one submit button.
    Members have one week to answer one particular question(Monday's question has to be answered by next Monday).They are not required to answer all 5 questions at the same time.The form is connected to a database.When they send in the answer to Monday's question,it goes into a table that has a field called Monday.
    Now my question is:How can I prevent them from sending in the answer to the same question TWICE?

Re: Submit form only once

Your script must look at the database and query for the Monday field. If it finds it not null, it simply goes on to Tuesday, without overwriting.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi.
      I have been looking for a script like that for a couple of weeks now.Can you point me to the right direction where I can find one?
      Thank you in advance.

Comment

I don't know if you can find one. Consider building it, or have it built, at very resonable price, by Watdaflip's Form Scripting Service
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X