Help on Changing EditBox to different format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on Changing EditBox to different format

Hello, I am asking for help with changing the format on the editbox of a form to Numeric or a Time. Similar to when someone would like to book a flight.

I checked properties and all I saw was Text setup. Am I missing something? Or should I try something different to get someone to put a time or a date.

Thanks
    Stratis
    Thanks,
    Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
    mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Re: Help on Changing EditBox to different format

I'm afraid that this is a html form, so there is no such control on the text fields. This role is assigned to the script (usually php) that will proccess the form info and eventually, if an error occurs, will come back with an error message. Your other solution would be to create a Javascript form (i think)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Help on Changing EditBox to different format

bummer ..... Oh well, I will see what I can make happen. Either Java or PHP.

Thanks again.
      Stratis
      Thanks,
      Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
      mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Working...
      X