Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My form doesn't arrive

Hello,

I have followed the tutorials (more than twice) and rechecked but when I fill it in and send, it brings up my thank you message but nothing arrives in my email. Am I doing something really silly?

www.spirited-events.com/contacts.html

Would really appreciate some pointers.

Thank you

Sam
    Sam (Samantha not Samuel)

www.spirited-events.com

Purveyors of divine experiences!

Re: My form doesn't arrive

Sam-

Copy and then paste the php code you used. We'll have a look.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Or you can use the new VH form script: have a look at Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
        Sam-

Copy and then paste the php code you used. We'll have a look.

Andy
        Thanks Andy,

Where will I find that? I take it it's not the html code that you need then?

I looked at the advanced BlueVoda Form Processor and it scared me!!! I only need a simple form with contact info on it!

Thanks to both you and Navaldesign

Sam

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor is VERY simple to use. It only requires you to fill in fileds with info, and publish some pages directly from BlueVoda. It might look a bit complicated, but if you follow it step by step, you will be able to install it in 10 minutes, and from there on, setting up a form requires no more than 3 minutes. Just try it, beleive me it's very easy.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok navaldesign I'll give it a go but be ready for some questions - haha!

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor is VERY simple to use. It only requires you to fill in fileds with info, and publish some pages directly from BlueVoda. It might look a bit complicated, but if you follow it step by step, you will be able to install it in 10 minutes, and from there on, setting up a form requires no more than 3 minutes. Just try it, beleive me it's very easy.
              I told you I'd have questions lol!

Ok, at this point it is only one question:

How do I upload "ndamin1.php" as it won't open in BlueVoda and my computer doesn't recognise the file?

Thanks

Sam

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

As per instructions, ndadmin1.php is a file that has to be uploaded on your site as it is. Open Blue Ftp, and connect. Simply drag the file from the left part of your scree (your computer content) to the right part (site content). The same goes for the file avbfp.php: it is uploaded directly on your site.
                Navaldesign

Comment

As per instructions, ndadmin1.php is a file that has to be uploaded on your site as it is. Open Blue Ftp, and connect. Simply drag the file from the left part of your scree (your computer content) to the right part (site content). The same goes for the file avbfp.php: it is uploaded directly on your site.
                  Hi naval,

I have now learned all about Blue Ftp and sorted that problem and have gone through the processes over and over again but once I fill in the form on my website I just go through to a "HTTP 404 Not Found" page. In the address bar it says http://www.spirited-events.com/abvfp.php I am obviously doing something pretty stupid but can't figure out what and it's driving me mad. I've been at it since your last response. When i go to ndadmin.php and generate should I see a confirmation page? Because I don't. Hope you can help me get to the bottom of this. I've got a headache!!!

Thanks as always

Sam

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

It seems as though the file is not there. Are you sure you have uploaded it ? If you wish use myform to send me your login info (IP, username and password) and i will fix it for you. And yes, you should have received a confirmation page upon generation of the configuration file
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks Naval,

I'm pretty sure that I have done everything as it says and have ogne through it a few times now. I will send you my information via your form now.

Thanks again

Sam

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

Thanks Naval,

I'm pretty sure that I have done everything as it says and have gone through it a few times now. I will send you my information via your form now.

Thanks again

Sam

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

Hi, you had forgotten to upload the "abvfp.php" file on your site. I did, as well as the latest versions of the help file and the ndadmin.php file. Your form is perfectly functioning now, and you can go on creating other forms. Please have a look at your email.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Hi, you had forgotten to upload the "abvfp.php" file on your site. I did, as well as the latest versions of the help file and the ndadmin.php file. Your form is perfectly functioning now, and you can go on creating other forms. Please have a look at your email.
                            Hi naval,

I felt sure that I had uploaded it as I tried a few times but maybe I somehow overlooked it!

Thank you so much. I just filled in the form and sent it to my other email address and it has arrived but nothing is in my 'spirited' email. I assume that you sent me something too? Which also hasn't arrived. Really sorry to keep hassling you about this.

Sam

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

Hold
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X