• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: My form doesn't arrive

Your form is perfectly working, and the emails are arriving in your control panel webmail. In order to see if it was working, i have had to change the password, to 123456. Please login and see that all the emails, the ones i sent from the form included, are there. You have some other issue, relative to your email settings (in your Outlook express). However, please login in your control panel, and change the new password i have set (123456) back to what it was before.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• sampussycat
      Master Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Ok, finally sorted, it was me being stupid!

Thanks so much for all of your help with this, you are faaaaaaaaaaaantastic!

Sam
      x
      Sam (Samantha not Samuel)

www.spirited-events.com

Purveyors of divine experiences!

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You are welcome
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X