• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Form Links?

Ok, posting whilst you also did
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Lol...

Thanks for your help.... it's so easy to use.

Chris

P.S Thanks for the ABVFP too!!! I love it....

Comment

Originally posted by c.mclean
        Lol...

Thanks for your help.... it's so easy to use.

Chris

P.S Thanks for the ABVFP too!!! I love it....
        Did you actually try it ? did you put it in work ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes... it works fine.

I have made it so that I'll just have the option to select a city and a shop. I got it to work with selecting a city, county and shop. But I changed my mind.

Thanks again Naval,
          Chris

Comment

One more question please: have you tried ABVFP ? If yes, and if you have setup some form with it, i'd like to have some feedback both on it's functionality and it's ease of use. Thankyou.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval....

I have just 1 question regarding the auto-responder... When the client recieves the auto-respond they can reply to it... Is there anyway to hide your e-mail address? So that the client can't reply to it... I want to have it so that the users can only contact me by filling out the form. Is this possible?

Otherwise, ABVFP is the best form processor... thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks,
              Chris

Comment

If you wish i can customize it for you, not to show your email address, at least apparently. They wont be able to simply click on "Answer". Just let me know. And thanks for the idea, it will be a good option for the next version
                Navaldesign

Comment

Hi,

No problem.... There's no problem at the moment with the users being able to reply to me directly...

When can we expect the next version? Just out of curiousity....

Chris

Comment

As soon as there will be enough new contet to put in. I suppose within a month or so
                    Navaldesign

Comment

c.mclean :

You might want to have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/hyp...html#post85503

which deals with the same double link topic without moving out of BV (no php, no Javascript)
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X