• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kenb
    Captain

• Sep 2006

Re: Form info

Hello again...
    I think I'm almost there but I'm receiving an error message after filling out the form and sending it. I'm getting a warning on line 33 and line 278 proceeded by a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I can copy the full warnings if you like or maybe you can check it out http://lightningcycles.ca bottom menu form button.

Comment

• c.mclean
      First Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Hi...

I got that error as well... but I'm not quite sure how I fixed it... I think that you are missing the config_contactform.php file... Try going to http://www.lightningcycles.ca/ndadmin.php - and log in again and fill out the form again... and then save it.... It might solve the problem... otherwise ask naval to help...

Chris

Comment

• kenb
        Captain

• Sep 2006

Thanks Chris

Comment

• kenb
          Captain

• Sep 2006

Hey guys
          I'm not too sure what time it is in Italy right now because I havent heard from navel in a while so if anyone knows any thing about the multipage form he created please get back to me and I will let ya know whats happening. I think I'm pretty close to completion although I'm still getting an error message. Thanks kenb

Comment

• navaldesign
            General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Ok, you seem to have missed some of the necessary steps: ndadmin.php and ndadmin1.php as well as abvfo.php are missing.
            If you wish use myform to send me your login info (IP, username, password) and i will fix it for you.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• kenb
              Captain

• Sep 2006

Thats great Navel, hopefully we can close this post now. Thanks kenb

Comment

Working...
              X