• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tobejug71
    Corporal

• Aug 2006

Picture upload

Hi guys,

i am justing finishing off my site and are stuck on the last page.

i want to produce a contact form( which i ahve done) but i want the "sender" to have the ability to upload and send pictures on this form.

is this possible under blue voda ,as i have l;ooked in all areas but cant find anything

thanks

toby
  • Andy128
    Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: Picture upload

Have a look here:

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You can also use the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor which will process your form info and will also upload single or multiple picture (or other) files.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• tobejug71
        Corporal

• Aug 2006

Andy,

thanks for that it worked atreat!!!

just a quick one: when the contact email comes through to me ,it doesnt show any picture uploads or attachments.should it ?

If not how do i recover theese pics??

toby

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Yes it should. It should have a link to the uploaded file included in the mail. That's how i have created it, so if it doesn't work, you must have something wrong there.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• tobejug71
            Corporal

• Aug 2006

Thanks ND,

stupid me .missed some of the script when pasting !!

can i do muliple uploads using this form or do i have to alter any of the script?

many thanks once again

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Use ABVFP. It will upload miltiple files and do much more. I have already answered your post about ABVFP
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X