• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mjtenorio
    Sergeant First Class

• Oct 2006

Adding baners and button

If I want people to be able to submit button and banners how do I do this?
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Adding baners and button

Would you please explian what do you mean ? you want people to be able to send to you button imeges as wellas banner images ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• mjtenorio
      Sergeant First Class

• Oct 2006

Like a banner exchange. How would I go about letting people automatically add banners to a page on my website...Without me having to add each one.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You can't . Not forr normal BV pages. You have to manually add the banners to your pages.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X