Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing text on my upload form page

Hi:
    Can someone tell me why my webpage: <http://www.epgusa.com/uploadform.html> you see bands midway down the page, where text should be. On my "uploadform" blue voda page the text appears correctly. I've republished the page. Made sure text was arranged: bring to front. This did not solve the problem. Any suggestions?

I await your response,
    Dween Bean

Re: Missing text on my upload form page

The text is there ok, but it is covered but the gradient rectangles. When i look at your code, i see the text that is missing. But i also see the z-index of this text, to be lower than the one of the rectangles, which, in other words, means that for some reason, the rectangles are INFRONT of the text, thus covering it. I suggest copying the text, than delete it, and paste it again in the same position. Or, just type it from scratch.

Another thing: your Email-R field should become Email-Re so that the script can recognize it as email address and perform the necessary validation.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X