A bit more help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit more help please

Thanks for the previous help in pointing me in the right direction for creating a more advanced form. I was able to do most things but got hung up on a few different areas.
    1) The tutorial called for me to save several pages and then publish them to my site. I was able to do that. There were a few pages, however, that said that I should upload them to my server. I tried to just do the same and save and publish, but it wouldn't let me. Those pages were abvfp.php and ndadmin1.php. How do I get those files onto my site?
    2) Once I have everything set up how do I retrieve the forms that people submit? That may be a dumb question that is answered in the tutorial but I can't seem to figure it out.
    3) It says I need to create a public_html file. What is that? How do I create it? Why do I create it?
    Thanks for your help
    Ty Brown

Re: A bit more help please

Ty

First, You should first go back and read the abvfp tutorial again as it will answer most of your questions...............

Some of the files need to be published in the normal way and
    some need the use of your BV FTP program to copy the files
    to your public_html directory. (see ftp tutorial)

It is all explained in the downloadable Instructions Ty.

You dont retrieve your form, the form(when completed by your client) will send you an email with the form details.

You already have a public_html folder /directory....thats where you publish to and store all your website files (you could also have sub-folders/directories as well.)

Which ever is the case, ALL abvfp files should be in the same directory.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
    X