Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me

hi there
    well i have been sat at my computer for the past 3 days morning and night trying to work out my forms (advanced forms) and i don't get it and i have no clue what i am doing wrong. and i really need to send this out tomorrow to a client .and i cannot as it is.

please if anyone can look at it and try and discover what the hell i have done i would be so gratefull. as i am now completly lost

my website is
    www.webbandromicproductions.com

and this is the message that i get when i try to send something via my form

please please help
    iwill be here for about another 1 hours as it is 1:30 in the morning.
    many thanks
    james

Warning: file_get_contents(config_contactform.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vdgimaab/public_html/abvfp.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vdgimaab/public_html/abvfp.php:32) in /home/vdgimaab/public_html/abvfp.php on line 304

Re: please help me

As already stated in your other thread, the configuration file for the form is missing. Run www.webbandromicproductions.com/ndadmin.php and fill in all the form fileds, then click on "Generate Configuration file)

I don't understand: this is all pretty explained in the PDF or Word Tutorial i have included in the zip. Please take some minutes to read the instructions again.

Or, any way, if this is so urgent for you, ask for the Installation Service
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank but i have reda the script a thousand times and maybe it is easy to you but to me it is not.

i have generated done all of that step by step
      well i will have to figure it out then i guess thanks

i have been to the form and changed it so many times
      thanks james

Comment

Listen, if you wish just use my contact form and send me your loggin details, i will fix it for you, ok ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you so very much i really want you to know that normally i understand everything but this time i have no clue i am very carefull but this is just crazy

i owe you big time
          thanks

Comment

Ok, ABVFP installed and setup. Edit your menubars, as there is a dot after the come that caused some of the problems. Please also create (or modify) the errorpage and publish it again. For now i have installed the standard errorpage that comes with the script.
            Navaldesign

Comment

ok thanks for that really
              so where is my problem a there is a dot afetr ? and where
              and by my menu bars you mean the ones on the page that direct you to the other pages?

just want to make sure before i screw up your great work

i went to the site did a contact form and send and it came up error page but with no errors just though i would let you know

i will check again now i just published my new error page

get back to me if you think i am screwing up
              cheers james

Comment

As said: in your menu bars, you have links like

http://www. .....micproductions.com./contactform.html

There is a dot ( . ) after the com Edit your links, there should be no dot after the com. It is this dot that causes the error message. If instead you try http://www.webbandromicproductions.com/contactform.html you can submit without any problem.
                Navaldesign

Comment

well thank you so very very much i did not know that atall
                  should there not be a dot afetr any of the page links for example

www.webbandromicproductions.com/gallery.html

www.webbandromicproductions./gallery.html

or does that not really matter on these

sorry for keep asking you these things but i have never made a web page before and this is very interesting

thank for your wonderful help
                  really kind of you for doing that

best regards
                  james

Comment

There should be no dot after the "com" in ANY link. If that's a simple page, it will work the same, but if the pages calls another page, with a relative link (which means without the http://www.yourdomain.com , only the page name, as f.e. abvfp.php as in the form case) the dot will result in a "Page not found" error.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

thanks giorgio
                      well the e-mail is working great and i can now send the site link
                      funny it is going to an italian company
                      costa cruises they want me to put shows on the ships for them

so fingerscrossed should thank you if i get it..
                      i will change the otherlinks on the page i did not know that atall

cheers
                      regards
                      james

Comment

I wish you to always have such clients and work. Fingerscrossed!!
                        Navaldesign

Comment

thanks am sending it now
                          double checked everything first
                          you were great
                          thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X