• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joseph Gyan
    Private First Class

• Feb 2007

offline payment

i want to buy dating template from vodahost and may i know if you can ammend my dating site so that someone can send and received messages even if he pay offline instead of online,because i want Ghana nationals only to pay direct cash to my office in other to use my dating site.
    I hope to hear from you soon
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: offline payment

Hi, this sounds like you would have to do this manually via your admin to the dating site. This is because only you will be able to say if the check has cleared or you have the cash in your hand.
    With credit cards or pay pal this can be confirmed in a few seconds & the system set up automatically let the new customer have access.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• joseph Gyan
      Private First Class

• Feb 2007

I want to stop people from sending email addresses and contact number to each partner through my dating site.may i know if vodahost has a tool which i can install in my website just to prevent people exchanging email addresses and contact numbers

Comment

• joseph Gyan
        Private First Class

• Feb 2007

if i can received credit card payments through paypal for my dating site,then how can someone have access to my dating site if that person pays a direct cash to my office instead of online?how can that person login to my dating site.
        For example: how can the owner of the dating site have access to the dating without paying online?

Comment

• joseph Gyan
          Private First Class

• Feb 2007

When register with paypal in other to receive online payments,
          May i know how i can send and received messages through my own dating site without paying online?
          Or do i have to pay 1st like others do before i can send and received messages on my own dating site?

Comment

• Collectors-info
            General

• Feb 2006

Q&A 1.Hi, will it make any difference? They can send the info via there own email.

Q&A 2. The only thing that is hard to answer is have you purchased a program or just a background template. If you have a program there will be an admin area. If you only have a image template. You will need a program.

Q&A 3. You have to have a vodahost account. Click on link below.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X