Multiple Uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Uploads

Quick question - I think! I have my ABVFP form up and running on my website, www.fishingleaderboards.com (currently password protected), and can currently accept one upload - which is emailed to me as an attachment. How can I allow user to attach multiple files? I haven't seen much reference to this in the forum, and when I have, it has lead me to dead ends. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

By the way - I have been using BV for about two weeks now and love it. I've had to put a lot of training time in (after the kids are in bed, of course...) especially with the particular shopping cart I chose...but it's funny how it appears most people follow a similar trial and error process to get up and running - can always find a particular problem in the forum with very clear answers. Definitely no such thing as a dumb question here!

Thank you for your service,

Steve
    kaps@fishingleaderboards.com

Re: Multiple Uploads

ABVFP is a "smart" script. It will loop between form fields until it has found them all and then it will email you all values and all attached files. Just add more upload fields in your form. Each upload field must have it's own name(i.e. upload1, upload2, upload3, upload4, etc)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you - that is what I'll do. Just curious, is it pretty complicated to be able to insert multiple files into one upload field?

Comment

It is simply not possible. HTML will send the file details as array, and the script will then break the info in the necessary for the upload details: filename, size, type, and temporary filename. If you place more than one files in the field, it simply will not work.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X