How do I build a form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do I build a form

oh...well...would it help if i did put an email field in there for the vistor to put a complaint? and then redo what i just did???
    Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Yes, an email field would help. Of course the script has to be restored back to what it was originaly.

Please use my contct form to send me your "action" BlueVoda page. I will fix it for you and mail you back, so you will simply publish it again.
      Include the mail address that you want the form to be sent to.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

so i actually fill out the form??? thats all...? or do i have to fill out the form AND send you the "action" BlueVoda page?...because i dont know how to send you that... sorry...im just really dense...so please dont get mad.. <:D
        Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Edit the form page, "contactme", and publish it. Then use my contact form to send me the "action" bluevoda page . Use the Upload field of my form to send the file
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

okay...well i did it...hope i did it right though...if i did anything wrong..please tell me stright..i can handle it..!! >o
            Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Originally posted by Dyiko_Kakiishi
              okay...well i did it...hope i did it right though...if i did anything wrong..please tell me stright..i can handle it..!! >o
              You did submit from my form, but you didn't attach your file, so i can see nothing.
              Navaldesign

Comment

what..? but...i clicked on the browser button and sent you the file named contact me...? am i supposed to send you that file...? or...should i save it as a template and send it to you as a template...? would that do anything???
                Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

I received the "contactme.bvp" file, but this is not the one i need. I need the "action.bvp" file to see your script. Please send it.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

ooohhh...the thankyou page? So sorry...im on it!
                    Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

done! hope i got it right!!
                      Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Ok, you have two problems:

1. The thank you page with the script is "arigato.php" but, in the form, you have set as action, "action.php". Change it to "arigato.php"

2. Since there is no "email" field in the form, your ISP might block the mails even when the script will work. So i edited the script to include your own mail as sender, if it finds no visitor email

I have mailed you the page back, please edit the form (set the action to be "arigato.php") and publish it. Then publish the page "arigato" i am sending you and test the form.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

I can't mail you . please provide another email address, this one is bouncing.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

through my email? okay well i'll be waiting for it!!
                            Thank you SOOOOOO much...i know...i muct've been a real pain...but thatnk you for sticking right there with me...but i have a feeling im still gonna need help after i get the email...sorry...!!!
                            Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Please look again the above post of mine: I can NOT mail you, the email address that you sent me is NOT working, at least for me. Please let me know ANOTHER email address so that i can send you the file.

Thanks
                              Navaldesign

Comment

oh wow...that wasnt showing when i was sending my post...oh okay, i'll send you my hotmail! Here it is: momoko.dysan********.com okay...hope it works ...!!!
                                Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Working...
                                X