How do I build a form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do I build a form

oh and by the way...the email i sent you using you're contact form IS/WAS editha.lovable@sbcglobal.net right?
    Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

i published...but got no email...!!! i like..sent myself a complaint...and it doesnt work!!! Dx
      Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

If you wish, use my form to send me your login details. I will fix it for you.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

umm...??? like the sever ip address and the username and all that stuff i use for the publishing?
          Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Yes, those
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

However, i have instructed you to publish the "arigato" page i sent you, and change the form action in "arigato.php". You did NOT follow my instructions. The form action is still "action.php". I don't even know what is in your "action.php" page.
              Navaldesign

Comment

oh...it looks like i forgot to push the reply button... and you didnt get the other reply..well...okay...i did...again...and it works..but..i still dont get the email...sooo...yeah i'll go to your contact from now...!!
                Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Do the tutorials

Comment

yeah but since im just using the form layout to get what i want on my website i cant really use the tutorials...well...they help get everything started but yeah...
                    Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

But your form is working now. I tested it and received the submission. Or isn't it ?
                      Navaldesign

Comment

everytime i check it out i always send myself a complaint...and check my email to see if it sent the complaint to me...but it doesnt...! as soon as i send the complaint...it takes me to the thank you page...but when i check my email in see no new msg..(at least not the one i sent) at first i thought maybe there was something wrong with my email and that it just doesnt except the the mail..(i know a crazy idea, but i could think of nothing else) but i have made the sign-up form for my website and did everything accordingly and sent it to myself and i got the email almost immediately!...is there no way to using the form layout without having an an email put in by users?
                        Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Then there is simply an issue either with your ISP blocling the mail, or something else, because the complaint form IS working. A i said, i tried it, and received the mail. I have also changed the script, to make sure that if no email is entered (as in your complaint form) it automatically included your own email address as the senders address. So, in fact, there IS an email address.

My laptop got stolen yesterday, so i no longer have your login details. If you wish, send them again and i will have another look.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

oh...im very sorry about your laptop! but i think i'll try and see if it works with my other email...i'll tell you if it works or not...with your laptop stolen im thinking thats a sign you should probably start resting up...and take a little break so yeah...im going to change the email...!!!
                            Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Hey there, Dyiko. Quick question: are you checking your junk e-mail? Sometimes mails from forms get sent there.

Comment

well...i dont have "junk email" but i have bulk (i dont know if thats the same thing or not but..) i check the bulk right after i check the email...!! thank you for your concern!
                                Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Working...
                                X