error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error message

My web site is ethanwain.com. It is a test site as you can see. I put a form on the Contact Us page and it worked twice. Then, even though I made no changes at all, it stopped working!

Ever since then I get this error message:

This error (HTTP 406 Not Acceptable) means that Internet Explorer was able to receive information from the website you visited, but the information was not in a format that Internet Explorer can display.
    For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I tried creating a form on another web site with Blue Voda and got the same result.

What's going on?

Re: error message

Your form seems perfectly working. I don't know if you have received my test submissions (emails) but it seems working. Check your inbox.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, I received your two transmissions. I also sent two of my own. Everything worked fine.

This morning nothing works. I am getting the error message again.

This error (HTTP 406 Not Acceptable) means that this program was able to receive information from the website you visited, but the information was not in a format that it can display.

Now I did not change anything from last night to this morning. I did not even turn off my computer. What's going on? Please check out my web site, ethanwain.com.

David

Comment

It's working perfectly ......
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X