Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help with my form

Hi Everybody,

Hope everythings' going great. I just designed my contact page www.designsbymapillar.com/contact.html and, to the best of my knowledge, followed the instructions on how to create a form. Please take a look and see if you can figure out why it's not working? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, is there a script that I can incorporate into my form so that my initial text is deleted when fields are clicked into?

Mapillar

Re: Please Help with my form

Please post the code for action.php, its post likly a problem with the script.

Also there is a way to clear, heres the code that needs to be in html tag for each form element

onFocus="if(this.value=='message')this.value='';"

Change the word "message" to whatever words are in the "value" attribute or each element.

so for instance on the form on your website, for the form field used for peoples name, you should have

onFocus="if(this.value=='Name:')this.value='';"

the whole tag should look something like
    <input type="text" name="name" value=" Name:" onFocus="if(this.value=='Name:')this.value='';">

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Please Help with my form

it's working now, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X