• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dyiko_Kakiishi
    Sergeant Major

• Mar 2007

Form probalem...help?

OKay.....my website is www.dy-chan.com and im making a form...but im trying to put this thing using the option button...can you please check my website and there should be something that says "sign-up" so yeah...i went through the turtorial and everything but those were for "yes or no" answers...so i really need help with this...!!
    Dyiko_Kakiishi
  • Dyiko_Kakiishi
    Sergeant Major

• Mar 2007

Re: Form probalem...help?

Im being ignored aren't I? Yep...you guys are getting abck at me posting to many threads... :D [heh heh yeah im clueless but at least i read/watch all the turtorials that were on that page...! ;) ]
    Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

• Andy128
      Major General

• Dec 2005

Dyiko-
      Your not being ignored. This is a volunteer community of assistance. It is the weekend. Be patient.

I do not understand what you are asking help on or for. Please be a little more specific and provide links to specific pages so that I or someone else can properly give you a hand.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• Dyiko_Kakiishi
        Sergeant Major

• Mar 2007

Ummm...i was kidding...i didnt know anybody knew of this thread...!!! i posted this last month...so..i didnt know..uhh...nvm

If you want to or can help then please help! :D

here's the url: http://www.dy-chan.com/signup.html

can you please go there and check it out

there's this option thing..it says "female" and "male"

and..i dont want it to choose both..i want people to only choose one. option... and i watched the tutorial for this and...it doesnt really go with what im doing... O.O;;

there is no "no or yes" answer to this...so..im confused on what should i do..and how to do it...if you can help me i would be really appreciated! If you cant i appreciate that you tried to help me on your precious time! :D
        Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

• Watdaflip
          Major General

• Sep 2005

make sure the "name" for both are the same. It will then only let you choose one. So instead of having them named male and female, set them both to gender. (The html radio buttons not the label for em)

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• navaldesign
            General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Radio buttons must have the same group name (Gender, in this case, as Watdaflip said). Otherwise they are independent, and once clicked, can NOT be unclicked.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Dyiko_Kakiishi
              Sergeant Major

• Mar 2007

OKay! Thankyou very much all that helped me! And i thankyou very much for taking your precious time to post something that is very helpful to me and others! Doomo Arigato Gosaimasu! :D
              Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Working...
              X