Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Form Maker Pro Installation

And...same issue continues.
    All the files seem to be there. Is there something specific I should do with mySQL?

Comment

It is 100% certain that some files and / or folders are missing. Check it.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Is it because the ftp disconnects from the serverby itself while i'm uploading the fmp file?

Comment

If the upload of the files is not complete, the software will not work as there are files missing.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Guys this is a copy of a message that I posted in the wrong section. This is an installation problem that should be easy but I just cannot crack it.

I have read the threads so I checked that all the folders and folders within folders uploaded to my site.
            The fmp folder has 755 permissions.
            The database has been created.
            I did initially miss off my site username in front of the data base name but that has been changed.
            The My SQL host is set to localhost.

When I hit the install button I get the message Could not connect to MySQL server.

Any body got any ideas where I am going wrong?

Ianric
            Ian
            Web Graphics, eBook Covers, Headers, and Buttons
            ImageWizard.biz

Comment

Only explanation: wrong username / database name / password.

The password is hard to mistake, but the username and the database name must be preceded by "CPusername_". So, if you you ahave created a user, i.e. "john" your username is "CPusername_john". The same for the database: if you have created, i.e. the database "FMP" the actual database name is "CPusername_FMP".

Another possible mistake (if the above are correct) is that you might not have added that user to the specific database.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Grazie Tante,

It was the CPusername infront of the user name that stopped me.

Now I am into the program the real fun begins.

Ianric
                Ian
                Web Graphics, eBook Covers, Headers, and Buttons
                ImageWizard.biz

Comment

Thank you so much for add the link of how to install[*****[/****

Comment

Working...
                  X