• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wagsta
    Corporal

• Mar 2007

Form not loading

Hello there,

I've managed to publish most of my website pages, but my contact form will not open even though it has apparently been published without a problem. There must be a link error somewhere, but I can't see it. Can anyone help please?

Also, I cannot figure out why my index page loads in a new window from all other pages on the site except "Accomodation".

My web address is www.cyprussunshine.co.uk

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Rich
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Form not loading

Your contacct form has been published as php instead of html: click on http://www.cyprussunshine.co.uk/contact.php That's why it doesn't show.

Your index page opens in a new window because in your menu bar you have set the link to "blank"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Wagsta
      Corporal

• Mar 2007

Thanks for that. The form page now loads, but now I can't get the link to my Thank You page. Also, I can't cure the problem with the index page opening in a new window even though I've removed "blank". What should I do?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Your thank you page should be saved as "action" and published as php. And, many of your links, continue to be Blank
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Wagsta
          Corporal

• Mar 2007

Thanks for the help with the thank you page, which now works fine.
          I'm still puzzled over the way some pages open in a new window however. What should I set the Target as for each page if not "blank"?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Nothing. Just leave it empty.
            Navaldesign

Comment

• Wagsta
              Corporal

• Mar 2007

Thanks for being patient with me and providing the advice that has got me this far. I have left the target box for all my pages empty and the links work fine from the home page and from some others, but when trying to navigate back to the home page from "Contact Us" for example, a new window still opens up. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Since you were refering to the contact page, i have viewed the source code. The links are ALL _blank and ALL the page open indeed in new windows.
                Check it.
                Your other solution would be to make all the links _top .
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X