Extra Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Forms

I have another section on my on line dating website for male and female profiles which will have to be connected to forms.

I have already published forms 1 through to form 5.

Do I need to commence my male and female profiles with form 6 onwards please?

I just assumed that I would need to do this, can you let me know that this is correct?

Thank you.

Joy of Dance

Re: Extra Forms

On your question: If the 6th form contains info fields that are necessary to create the profiles, i don't see how you can start your service if the site is not complete. Also, since you have used a multipage form, i don't see how you can submit the info of the first 5 forms to the processing script if the 6th one is not there, unless you set the action of the 5th form to the processing script, and then change it back after you publish the 6th form.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Boy what a put down!

I am not ready to go public yet!

I merely asked you have to do and how you could assist, not a lecture.

Comment

Fixed accordingly
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

What were you saying about automating the female & male profiles, and how do I do that?

Comment

As i was saying: you need a database driven script to do this. The members submit their info (and pictures), it all gets stored in the database, and then you have a dynamic template for the user's profiles pages. The profile page is dynamically created by the script when asked for. It retreives the member's info from the database and uses the template to create the page and display it.

It is a complicated script. Search the net for web dating site scripts. Your other alternative would be to hire one to build it for you, but would cost way more than a ready made script.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you!

Well done!

Joy of Dance

Comment

Working...
              X