email form setup help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email form setup help

I keep getting an error message when testing my e mail form for contacts.
    I have watched the tutorials over and over. The problem seems to be when I copy and pasted the php into my HTML box beneath properties.
    I changed the email in php...but unsure of what to put there. I know it has to have my web site...but what comes befor the @? I used webmaster@pakabundantlife.com
    Also, I am unsure of where to do this ..is it on the Thank you page. How does this page connect with the page i have my form on?
    What am I doing wrong..help please.

Re: email form setup help

The script that you need to paste in the "thank you" page is the one you can find in the Tutorial. Please change the blue parts to suit your case. Look UNDER the multimedia tutorial, it is all xplained there.

Linking this page to the form: if yo have named this page "action" and published it correctly, as php, it will be "action.php". To link the form to this page (which has the script in it) set the form action to be the same as this page name: action.php.

If you named the page "thankyou" and published as "thankyou.php" set the form action to be "thankyou.php"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

In the tutorial there are three blue parts but only instructions for two of these, email setup and email subject, there is no instruction for changing the values submitted. I dont know if this is important ?

Comment

No. That's only the text at the begining of he email. You can change it or leave it as it is.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X