Forms not sending an email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms not sending an email

My website is www.villainthesunshine.com. I have finally managed to get my two forms to submit and go to their thank you pages, but I'm not receiving the emails. Can anyone help please?
    The first form is at www.villainthesunshine.com/booking.html
    The second form is at www.villainthesunshine.com/offers.html
    All suggestions gratefully received!

Re: Forms not sending an email

Ok, think I've made some progress. After reading another thread, I found my way to my cpanel, and discovered that my emails were bouncing back and being held there. So, the forms are working, just need to sort out email pathways now

Comment

Probably your emails are blocked by your ISP. Check it with a gmail address (if you don't have one, create it for testing purposes) or try with an email address in your own site.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

After loads more fiddling, I got to a point where outlook was advising me that it couldnt find the Voda server to check for and pull down my emails. Although I had set the MX (Mail Exchange) at my hosting service to point to Voda, it seems to take 48 hours for the servers to update, so now I have to wait to see if I solved it.

Comment

I am having the same problem. I have followed the tutorials word for word and step by step but still fail to get the form sent to my email address. If my ISP is blocking the mail how do I get the mail as I need it to come to that address at the moment.

Comment

Working...
          X