BV Form Processor wont connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV Form Processor wont connect

I followed the instructions from the Word tutorial and am still getting an unable to connect error. Already been here over an hour and am ready to trash something. Help will be appreciated
    www.ME3ddd.com - Creative graphics and 3D animation

www.endbalding.blogspot.com Get remedies and info regarding hair loss

Re: BV Form Processor wont connect

Click on the Yellow "?" beside the database setup section of the installation wizard to get help with it. Also, make sure that you have added the user to the ABVFP database, or you will never be able to connect.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Below is the conn string. As you can se I have the user in the DB. Im not told what the error is after clicking on 'install now' Those ? always default to the same place even if have nothing on any of the boxes
      Users in ABVFP

uppazujp_ABVFP (Privileges: ALL PRIVILEGES)
      Connection Strings Perl $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:uppazujp_ABVFP:localhost","upp azujp_ABVFP","<PASSWORD HERE>"); PHP $dbh=mysql_connect ("localhost", "uppazujp_ABVFP", "<PASSWORD HERE>") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
      mysql_select_db ("uppazujp_ABVFP");

Comment

The yelow marks open up the help window, to the point relevant to the specific ?. I don't see how they "default to the same place". And, being help files, they do NOT depend on what you have in the boxes, they are simply instructions.

Please look again and set the database details corectly.
        Your details should be:

Host : localhost
        DB name: uppazujp_ABVFP
        DB user: uppazujp_ABVFP (seems that you have made the user "ABVFP" ??)
        DB password> the password you have created with the user
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Im continually getting the ? on database host "localhost" is what I entered &
          UN for ABVFP which I use the DB name I creeated

Is the PW for ABVFP the same as the PW for the DB PW?

Comment

You are surely using wrong details for the database login. I can't help you any more, because it is OBVIOUSLY some mistake on your site. If you wish, use my contact form and send me your login details (IP address, username and password, as well as username and password for the database you have created for ABVFP, admin email address, etc. in other words the details you need to provide in the ABVFP installation wizard) and i will install it for you.
            Navaldesign

Comment

whats your email I dont want to send my info here

Thks

Comment

Please use my contact form.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X