• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billy Darnell
    Corporal

• Jul 2007

inserting excell formulas into a form??

Hi,
    I am using the form maker tools to make an offline order form, for use on my albums page, that is printable after being filled out or before.
    I would like to show an item, a "quanity" box, a "cost per item" box and the "total" Box for each line, then Have the total of all lines show in a "total amount of order" box. I was thinking I might have to insert and use an excel spread sheet to accomplish that, but I am not sure if it's feasible, or if there may not be a better way. Anybody got suggestions?

www.billydarnell.com
  • Billy Darnell
    Corporal

• Jul 2007

Re: inserting excell formulas into a form??

Over an hour and not one reply??? Seems to me Voda host needs to find a better way of providing help to their users, and in about 15 minutes I am going to tell them that.

www.billydarnell.com

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Excel formulas can be implemented as Javascript to obtain a result like this example. You can acheive this with specific tools found on the net.

One question: how many questions of other members have you answered ? are you monitoring the forum to see if anyone needs help so you can answer within 15 minutes? i don't think so.

This is a members forum, each member provides help when he knows a solution and IF he sees the request and IF he has the time.

VH does NOT have any obligation to provide support to issues that are not related to hosting or to BlueVoda. They do, many times, when they can, but this is NOT a support issue for VH.

Please also note that if you had performed a fast search in this forum, you would have found the answer, as this is not the first time that this question has been answered.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I have NEVER seen an entertainer's website that did not have a single picture of themselves before!

Is that normal?
        I mean, even my daughter's site has all the required elements!

I guess it's about as normal as the assumption Mr. Darnell made about Forum Decorum, as General Naval was so kind to point out.......
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Karen Mac
          General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Billy Darnell View Post
          Over an hour and not one reply??? Seems to me Voda host needs to find a better way of providing help to their users, and in about 15 minutes I am going to tell them that.

www.billydarnell.com
          Well Mr. Darnell, The forum is an ALL VOLUNTEER assisted site. Some of us might not read the forum every two minutes just to answer a question, as we are busy building our own sites etc etc. We do our best to provide assistance, you might not get it as fast as youd like.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X