Uploads not being sent to upload folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uploads not being sent to upload folder

Got confused with those {} which is whats used on Flash actionscript...where do i chg the URL's to point to the right pages....appreciate you doing it for me but if I dont do it myself I wont learn..so how much time do you spend helping us numnuts?
    www.ME3ddd.com - Creative graphics and 3D animation

www.endbalding.blogspot.com Get remedies and info regarding hair loss

Comment

When you installed BV you have set a username and a password. At this point, type in your browser: http://www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP and login with your username and paswword. Select, from the next screen, what you want to do. If you have already configured your form, you need to select the form from the dropdown, and then check the "Modify an existing form" radio button.
      In the next screen, fill in the fields correctly with all the necessary details.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

George

The TY page wrks but the load button which is configured in AVFB for max file size is 100k. I loaded a file larger than that but it gave me the TY page instaed of the error page
        www.ME3ddd.com - Creative graphics and 3D animation

www.endbalding.blogspot.com Get remedies and info regarding hair loss

Comment

Will, please take the time to read the FULL instructions. The filesize is defined by the user, in KB, in the same setup screen of ABVFP that i mentioned above. Just make it whatever you want..... If you look at the setup fields of ABVFP carefully, you will see that...
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how do I install ABVFP?

Comment

If you have downloaded ABVFP zip, there is a Word file with a step by step tutorial. If you have not yet downloaded it, the location is www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X