Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things on form in wrong order!!

Hi

Im sure i must be doing something stupid here, but if you look at my form at http://www.webuynationwide.co.uk/submitanenquiry.html the order is all wrong. It's as if the form is going in the order as i added the boxes, even if i added them in a different order to what they should be. If you use the tab key and jump down the list you will see what i mean. Its also coming through on my email in the wrong order, how do you change the order of the questions please?

Cheers

Sally
    www.webuynationwide.co.uk

Re: Things on form in wrong order!!

Sally,

Umm.. It will go in the order you add the boxes, even if you move them around. So.. you need ot make the form and use the same order in which youd like the output.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Please follow these steps:

Right click on the field that should be first, and from the rig***lick menu select "Move to front". repeat for all the fields, incluing the Reset and Submit buttons. Save, republish and REFRESH your browser before testing
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Wow, thanks for that, i didnt believe it would work but had a go anyway and your right! Great tip, thanks so much youve saved me a lot of frustration!

Thanks to you too Karen

Sally xx
        www.webuynationwide.co.uk

Comment

well I am currently having this same problem but it is still not working. I did exactly what nava said to do.
          Craig

http://lesleinlawn.com/
          http://turftopics.com

Comment

Your form fields tab in perfect order except for theComments text area, that comes after the submit and reset button. Just repeat the procedure for the reset and submit buttons and you will be ok. REFRESH your browser before testing.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Shew, glad I found this post tonight. I removed a field in the middle of a form and replaced it with a new one. Spent hours wishing I could cut and paste the HTML code to move the new field to the right position in the code. Finally decided to go the forum. Wish I would have done this hours ago. Whoever the navaldesign guy is, he is one smart cookie! Sure glad he's here!!!
              Blane Sheffield
              http://www.blanesheffield.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X