Need to send order form to payment provider other than Paypal.Not via email.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anthony P Smith
    Private

• Sep 2007

Need to send order form to payment provider other than Paypal.Not via email.

Hi, I have created a single form for collecting customer information. This info must be sent directly to my payment provider's wedsite. I have tried using a Submit button as well as an Advanced Button. The problem is that the information on the form in the edit boxes does not reach my payment provider and thus my Merchant no does not register at my payment provider nor any of the other info gathered. I operate from south africa and pay pal does not operate in SA. Please advise.My site name is emoharmony.net and the form is on the checkout page...
  • Andy128
    Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: Need to send order form to payment provider other than Paypal.Not via email.

The action for your form is action.html while it should be something to do with the shopping cart that you are using. They should have provided you a "link" to forward the form info to. Try to contact the shopping cart for details on how to forward cart items.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• Anthony P Smith
      Private

• Sep 2007

Re: Need to send order form to payment provider other than Paypal.Not via email.

Hi, Andy 128. Thanks a ton for your effort and providing some light on my dilemma. Go in peace Sire.

Comment

• Anthony P Smith
        Private

• Sep 2007

Hi Andy 128, Problem solved. Let me just say that I am over the moon with BV's service.By the way Andy Go chek out my site now...ready to roll in the next 24 hours. Here's to you. Thanks again.
        Anthony P Smith.

Comment

Working...
        X