• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ericacrosley
    Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Re: Not Found

Thanks for all of your help navaldesign! The form on world-view-travel.com works perfectly!

I have two forms on www.tag-itexpress.com. I have added an upload file part. Since I have two different forms do I need two different Thank you pages and error pages? And on the "Order form" after I hit submit the email arrives at my address but without information and there is a 404 error page. Could you help me with what I have done wrong? Thanks!

Erica

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

I can't seem to find "uploadaction.php", but since this is a separate file, i cannot be sure if it is missing itself or the thank you page provided in the script is wrong (I mean i am not sure if the missing file is uploadaction or the thank you page or the error page).

Also, since i can't see what your script code is (uploadaction.php) i can't suggest anything. Post here all the file names, as you have saved them, and i will have a look again.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• ericacrosley
        Sergeant

• Oct 2007

AirforceOrderForm.php
        DifferentLooks.html
        Error.html
        OrderForm.php
        Thank_You.php
        index.html
        uploadaction.php

I did have uploadaction.php under the main folder before. Now it has been moved under tag-itexpress. I can publish all of the pages if I need to. Or I can give you access so you can see everything.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Ok, use my contact form to provide me your login details. I will look at it later.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• ericacrosley
            Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Ok thank you so much. I've filled out the form.

Comment

• ericacrosley
              Sergeant

• Oct 2007

The airforce forms both work great! Thanks for helping with those. Now I can't figure out how to make all of the data submitted appear on the emails for :
              www.prideoftexasfestival.com or
              this reigstration page at: www.world-view-travel.com/durangomusicinvitational/index.html.

I copied the registration page and thank you pages from world-view-travel.com but something is missing. Please help. Thank you so much!
              Erica

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

The Encoding type of your forms MUST be set to multipart / form data. At the moment it is text/plain. Edit the forms, Save, republish, and Refresh your browser whilst testing.
                Navaldesign

Comment

• ericacrosley
                  Sergeant

• Oct 2007

That worked beautifully! Thank you so much!

Comment

• ericacrosley
                    Sergeant

• Oct 2007

navaldesign, I've got another problem to solve. This has probably been answered already numerous times however I couldn't find it anywhere. I want to have a survey form pop up when someone visits the website before they see the home page. They can choose to close the survey or answer it. How do I make it do that? I know I have so have something in the script but I have no idea what.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

This has nothing to do with the script. Search the net for a popup generator that cab open a On Page Load popup, and copy the code in your website. That will do the job. I had one somewhere but can't find it anymore.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

• ericacrosley
                        Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Ok great. Thanks!

On my Tag-It Express website under the Airforce order Form this warning is shown when you open the page:
                        Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ydckqmrz/public_html/tag-itexpress/AirforceOrderForm.php:7) in /home/ydckqmrz/public_html/tag-itexpress/AirforceOrderForm.php on line 226

Why is it there? How do I fix it?

Everytime I fix a page and upload it a order form email is sent that has nothing on it. Is there something in the script that is doing this?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

You have placed some php code in there. What would that be ? That's where you need to search for the problem
                          Navaldesign

Comment

• ericacrosley
                            Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Hi navaldesign. I have developed another site and again am having trouble with the orderform and thank you page. The site is www.trophiesexpress.com. I saved the pages as: Orderform.php and Thank_You.php. I named them as Order Form and Thank You. The error 404 page pops up after I submit the order form. Please help. Thanks!

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

If you have saved the action page (action page means the one with the php script) as Thank_You and published it as php, then you need to change your form action to be Thank_You.php and NOT uploadaction.php. Change your form, save it, publish, and refresh before testing.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

• ericacrosley
                                Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Thank you! Everything works great.

Comment

Working...
                                X