• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lpd1
    Private

• Oct 2007

Form help

Hello
    I am making a website where you can register but i only got one problem.
    How can i make a button send the containments of the textboxes placed on a page?

thanks in advance

lpd1
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Form help

If you only need the same user that has sent the info to see it, as soon as he has sent it (as a preview page) then it is not necessary to store the info, but if you want this info to be available also in the future, you have to store it in a database or a file.

Please clarify what you want to do so we can help.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• lpd1
      Private

• Oct 2007

Actually it would be cool with both options so that the user can see his sended information
      How can i do that?

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

To store in the database i suggest that you use ABVFP that automatically processes the form, stores the info in the database, and also sends the user an autoresponder email with the info he sent. However, to display the info sent in a page after submission, you need a script made for this reason. Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/3C_Co...tration_2.html
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• lpd1
          Private

• Oct 2007

It works really good now i only want the information sent to me (not via the database but via email)
          How can i accomplish

Comment

Working...
          X