Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell a friend form

Hello.

I'm currently building a website, and wanted to ask if it is possible to create my own TAF form using bluevoda only, because I'm not interested in adding any kind of pop up form using other services. Or if you can recommend one, that doesn't have any pop ups, no ads, just one simple TAF form.

And I'm having problems with contact form. I have done everything 100% as it is on the video, and it's not working. It worked just 2 times and I have received email the next day. Is it meant to take that long?

Thank you.

Re: Tell a friend form

Look at the Tips and Trics section for a BV made TAF script, in Tell A Friend Script

We can't help with the form if you don't provide a link. The email should arrive at 2 - 3 minutes at most.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X