• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neighbor
    Corporal

• Oct 2007

Help form problem

I forgot to put my domain name on last post. My domain name is dcaneighborhoodwatch.org

I have installed ABVFP forms but when the form is filled out and submitted the following message comes back.

Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bqwgqtgi/public_html/dbts_abvfp.php on line 20.

Does anyone know what this means or what I need to do to fix it?
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Help form problem

It seems that you have uploaded the files on the server, but you have not INSTALLED ABVFP.

In the zip you have downloaded, there is a Word file, in the folder Tutorial

Open it and read the instructions on installation and usage of the script.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• neighbor
      Corporal

• Oct 2007

I went to my FTP manager, looked at all the ABVFP files and I do not have a word file there. Just some internet explorer and open with photo shop files. I do hope I do not have to reinstall ABVFP. It took me awhile even figure that out, but it seems that it installed right and i can create forms.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

The tutorial is NOT on your server, it is in the zip you have downloaded and saved in your computer. ABVFP has nothing to do with the form creation, it has to do with the form processing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• neighbor
          Corporal

• Oct 2007

Thanks, I have found it. Now i shall read. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X