• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doob
    Private

• Nov 2007

quick question

ok, just tell me if this is possible in bluevoda forms, can you make a password field in your form, and then another confirm password field which needs to be typed exactly the same as the first password field? and also how do i make checkboxes able to be deselected when i click on them? thanks
  • Produced
    Sergeant Major

• Sep 2007

Re: quick question

i dont think so i remember trying to do that but it did not work.But i think when you make forms i think you name your Confirm Password field confirm password instead of password and add an error message like the password does not match the main password. If it doesnt work try using formlogix.com.

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Yes, you can do it. However, this validation should be either made through the php script that will process your form, or through Javascript.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• doob
        Private

• Nov 2007

is there a way to see if my php code works without uploading it to a server? because i dont have my site published and i cant upload any php onto a server to see if it works

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

I am afraid not, unless you have apache / php installed on your computer (which i doubt)
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X