Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email question

Hi
    I have built and published www.rvhliversupportgroup.co.uk and have a contact form. All works well.

However, I want to know if it is possible to redirect emails (which come into my webmail) on to another email address.

The reason is that although I I administer the site, the person who asked me to build it wants to deal with all emails.

Also, I have two other sites www.miscarriage-ni.org.uk (my main site) and www.in-scents.org. How do I distinguish between mail coming in from three different sites?

Regards

Colin

Re: Email question

First question: you can use whatever email address you want, in the php scripts that you have pasted in your thank you (action) pages.

Second question: since these are three different forms, in 3 different sites, with three different thank you pages, simply change the subject (that part in blue...) of each script to be related to that form.
    I.e., for the first the subject should be "New submission from our rvhliversupportgroup form", the second "New submission from our miscarriage form" etc.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Email question

Hi Navaldesign

As usual your advice is excellent! Thank You

Colin

Comment

Working...
      X