How can I make a 'Join My mailing List Form""

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I make a 'Join My mailing List Form""

how can i make a "join my mailing list form" because if people join my mailing list, how do i give them the updates all at once.

Re: How can I make a 'Join My mailing List Form""

It is simply a matter of making an email form, either in Blue Voda or by using ABVFP.....you will only need to "collect" the email addresses from people and compile them in some sort of a list.

How you decide to "distribute" your communications is up to you: via your normal email client, a utility such as ACT or a Forum, etc. Keep in mind the usage allottments, however, so you do not exceed them and be violated as a spammer.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: How can I make a 'Join My mailing List Form""

BV allows you to create the form

ABVFP allows you to process the form info (i.e. mail it to you, or store it in a database, or both)

How you then actually make your email campaign is a totally different issue.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X