• Show
Clear All
  • breezagirl
    Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Cannot link to homepage from Thank you page

Hi,

My website is www.laurafabiani.com.

After the contact form is submitted and the Thank you page appears, I click on Home in the menubar and I get the message Website not found Http 404.

How do I link my action page (Thank you page ) to my website?

Laura
  • travelspec
    Corporal

• Nov 2007

Try adding a menu bar for easy acces to all pages..

Hi ,
    Is it a newsletter thank you page?In the video tutorials they mention keeping a " navigation bar"(from navigation button creator in your website creator) at all times to go back to the menu or any other pages...Meaning that if you keep your menu bar on that page also you should be ok...and you can just copy and paste your menu bar onto your thank you page so they have the same html's without any mistakes..good luck..hope it was helpful,
    travelspec

Comment

• breezagirl
      Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Re: Cannot link to homepage from Thank you page

Hi travelspec,

when I created my thank you page (not for newsletter) that comes up after the submit button is clicked on the contact form, I made sure to copy and paste my navigation menu from my index page onto this thank you page. However it's not functional.

The homepage and contact pages are the only ones I have published so far but I cannot access them from the navigation bar from this Thank you page which is the action.php if I understand correctly.

What can I be doing wrong?
      Laura

Comment

• breezagirl
        Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Re: Cannot link to homepage from Thank you page

Hi travelspec,

I figured it out! On my navigation bar I had indicated my homepage as home.html when in fact it was really supposed to be index.html because that is how it is saved in my files. So by correcting this I solved my problem.

Thanks all the same,
        Laura

Comment

Working...
        X