Form works in Firefox but not Internet Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form works in Firefox but not Internet Explorer

Very weird: My newsletter form works just fine in the Firefox browser (sends info to my e-mail inbox when you hit submit) but not in the Internet Explorer browser. In IE, when you click the "SUBMIT" button, nothing happens. In the BV builder, the submit button is within the form grid and moves with it when you click and drag the form grid.

Very weird, part 2: My contact form (separate page/form) works just fine in both browsers. I've checked the php settings in the BV builder and both are the same.

Any ideas?

Scott
    www.otterskin.com
    Scott

My Web Design Site

Re: Form works in Firefox but not Internet Explorer

It appears that the go menu (News letter monthly issues) is actually placed with in the mailing list form and this might be causing the conflict.

My suggestion would be to delete the monthly go menu- save and publish and then test to see if the problem is corrected. If yes- then go back and place it back on the page again and then save, publish and test.

Do not attempt to copy it to a blank page and then re-paste it onto the mailing list page as it might place it in EXACTLY the same place and thus your problem would return.

By deleting and then re-placing from scratch, I hope that it places it outside your mailing list form.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Andy, you are the man! All I needed to do was move the go menu, shrink the form grid down and replace the go menu. Saved and published and voila!!

Thanks my friend!
      Scott

My Web Design Site

Comment

Cool!

Any time.

Cheers-

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...