• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ModelT
    Sergeant

• May 2007

ABVP error

I installed and uploaded ABVFP, I did the first set up, without any errors. Now when I click onthe "ABVFP Control Panel" button to continue. I get this error

Not Found

The requested URL /ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What do I do now?
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: ABVP error

Please provide your domain name. Check the ABVFP folder permissions ( should be 755) and the dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php file ones (should be 644)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• ModelT
      Sergeant

• May 2007

ABVFP folder is set to 755
      I have no file that says dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Then you must somehow missed it . Open again your ABVFP zip and check with your site folder for missing files.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X