• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • williamswoodworks
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

help building a special form

My business is turning pictures into wooden portraits for my customers. I have set it up for customers to email me the pictures as well as mail them but i was thinking it might be easier if i had a form they could fill out and submit with all of the information i needed.

I am wanting the form to beable to upload 3 or more pictures from the customer's computer and they are able to select their preferences example picture 1 maybe pref1 picture 2 pref3 and so on. I know i will beable to create a drop down menu with this portion of the form just not to sure how to get the picture upload part.

This form will then be submitted to me via an email and i can see and download the pictures so i can make the patterns.

I hope I have made sense here. I have learned alot from everyone on this support forum. Great job and thanks to everyone.

Jesse
    www.scrollsawwoodart.com

Hand-crafted scrollsaw art with hand-made quality craftsmanship!
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: help building a special form

Use ABVFP (click on my signature). read the thread, download it, and read the tutorial included in the zip. The pictures will be uploaded and also emailed to you as attachments
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• williamswoodworks
      Sergeant

• Jan 2008

I have completed the instructions on the tutorial but have no clue what to do next. I am not sure what to do once i have filled in step 2. I try and click the close page but nothing happens. How do i go about making the form?

Thanks
      Jesse
      www.scrollsawwoodart.com

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Please read the forum tutorial on how to build a form:BlueVoda Forms Tutorial Part 1

If you have finished installing ABVFP, first create your form in BV, then set it up with ABVFP.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• williamswoodworks
          Sergeant

• Jan 2008

I have rebooted and restarted my web browser about 6 times now and i can not access my cpanel. This started when i installed this software. In the url window it is showing my url pluse the number 2028 any help

Jesse
          www.scrollsawwoodart.com

Comment

• williamswoodworks
            Sergeant

• Jan 2008

I mean www.scrollsawwoodart.com:2082/
            www.scrollsawwoodart.com

Comment

Working...
            X