Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit buttons/ PHP

My name is David and my site is davidleebuyshouses.com

I finally got the PHP code pasted into my thank you page but now when you click on submit nothing happens on my "buymyhouse" page and when you click submit on my "investors" page I get an error....Method Not Allowed For the URL.

I originally had my pages named with capital letters in them. So I changed them and got everything published. But I did notice that my page names are showing with capital letters in them again. I don't know if that would have anything to do with it, but thought you should know.

If someone could please help me it would be greatly appreciated...I've been watching the tutorials and trying to figure all this out for days.

Thanks...David

Re: Submit buttons/ PHP

First of all, on your forms on these two pages

Your submit button is outside of the form itself, you need to move it inside or it won't work when you click on it.

You don't have a page called "action.php" on your website make sure you have a uploaded your action page.

Lastly on your investor page, you have two forms. I noticed you have your investor form broken into two areas "Your Contact Information" and "Your Property Needs", but make sure it is still a continuous form.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks for responding so quickly. I have made all the corrections you suggested but now when you click on submit, you get "File not found" on all of my pages with a form.

Please advise...thanks

Comment

As I said

Originally posted by Watdaflip
        You don't have a page called "action.php" on your website make sure you have a uploaded your action page.
        You need to upload action.php with the php code from the tutorial. Your "action" you set for your form is essentially a hyperlink that submits data

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

When i tested it yesterday, it WAS submitting..
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X