• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thx1012
    Staff Sergeant

• Feb 2008

How do you make forms

I made the contact form and I have that down, I downloaded Formaker Pro and that is not what I need, I am trying to build a site where people can post car ads and I need to make a login to their account and posting of ads. does anyone have any suggestions on what to use.

Client ID is 21793
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: How do you make forms

Look on the net for free ads scripts, or ready made ones with a moderate cost ($70 - $200). A custom made one would cost too much ($500+)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• kacienoonan
      Sergeant Major

• Nov 2007

I am trying to figure out the same thing. What do I use to create an ad form and payment at the same time. Should I go with PayPal? Its 30.00 a month and I don't want to pay that at this time. Is there another way to create a form and a payment method? I am new at this and I figure this will take my cpanel to optimize efficiency.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Creating a simple add form will allow your visitors to send you all the necessary details. You can add the PayPal "Pay Now" button in your thank you page. PayPal is free, you only pay a 3.2 - 4.2 % commission on your sales.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• kacienoonan
          Sergeant Major

• Nov 2007

I went to the PayPale site and it said its 30.00 a month to use. Do you know of another web address to not pay teh 30.00 and only the comission on their services?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

PayPal is free !! not sure where did you see this. Please provide a link.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X